I’ve been using Beautycounter now for about 3 months and I’m really loving the results. I have never really been committed to a skincare line before, but I decided that at 33 and pregnant with my 3rd baby I needed to get serious about not only wrinkle prevention BUT I felt like my skin looked dull and tired and I was just over it! BUT, because I am pregnant I didn’t want to be using a ton of cleansers and creams that could have harmful ingredients in it so that is why I chose this line.
A few facts:
- The European Union has banned over 1300 ingredients over the past 20 yrs…and the US has only banned 11. umm, SCARY!!
- Beautycounter has banned over 1500 – which makes me feel GOOD!!
These are the 6 products I use every morning. Here is my step by step morning routine:
- I wash with the soothing face wash in the shower – every other day I put it on my clarisonic and go to town. Shop the face wash here. Shop the clarisonic here. If you’re not ready for the Clarisonic OR if you forgot to put it in the shower, I use this exfoliator. Shop it here.
- I use one enlightening treatment pad all over my face and neck. To me, it’s kind of a toner to really get the skin prepped. Shop it here.
- I use two pumps of the Radiance Firming Complexion – oh my I LOVE this stuff…I feel like it feeds my skin. Shop it here.
- Then I mix the uplifting day cream and the sunscreen and apply all over my face, neck and upper chest. Don’t forget ladies, whatever you do to your face you MUST do to your neck too!! Shop those here and here.
- Lastly, I apply a dab of the eye cream to each eye…nobody wants wrinkly eyes! Shop it here.
You can buy all of these in a collection and save $42. Shop it here. You will just need to add the sunscreen on 😉
Ladies, this is also very important…stay out of the sun!! The sun is not your friend, it’s so warm and inviting, but at the end of the day it will leave you dry, spotted and wrinkled. I always have a hat on or I’m covered in sunscreen.
Now for my nighttime routine:
- I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Nourishing Cleansing Balm. It’s pricey, but 1 jar lasted my nearly 3 months so it’s definitely worth the investment. I feel like my skin is clean, but without stripping it clean and leaving it dry. Shop it here.
- Then I use the Radiance Firming Complexion (again just like the morning routine) Shop it here.
- My skin tends to be on the drier side and dry skin has more fine lines and wrinkles, SO I use the Lustre oil all over my face and neck AND NO, it will not break you out 😉 Shop it here.
- After the face oil I use my Restorative Night Cream. My hubby swears by this stuff…it’s creamy but not too heavy. Shop it here.
- Lastly, I use the eye cream again just like in the morning routine. Shop it here.
LOVE these two products – Nourishing Cleansing Balm and the Radiance Firming Complexion
Photography by JenWright
SHOP MY SKINCARE ROUTINE