I ran to Nordstrom today while my kids were napping so I could see all of the sale goodies in person. It was a bit overwhelming, but I made it out of there with some great finds.
- I love dryer products! This is the curling iron that I always use too 😉
- I just bought this palette and the colors are seriously gorgeous. I’ll be wearing it on my Wednesday post 😉
- I use these applicators for my foundation, LOVE!
- My mother in law bought me a big jar of this for my birthday a few years ago and it smells divine. It made me skin feel great and my shower smelled like a spa.
- I’ve been using bobbi brown makeup brushes for 17 years. I felt these in person at the store and they are seriously great. Plus, I love the carrying case so they don’t get smashed when you travel.
- I use my clarisonic every other morning and this pink color is so cute!
What’s in your Nordstrom Anniversary shopping bag?!?!
Shop The Post