Happy Friday Everybody! It’s been 8 days since Thanksgiving and I’ve almost completely recovered. Because I’ve been under the weather this week, I didn’t really get a chance to do the post today that I originally wanted to. So, I’ve decided to share some random discoveries from this week.
- I’m obsessed with these velvet sneakers from Zara. LOVE!
- I finally downloaded the Focus on the Family app on my iPhone, so now I can listen to sermons and talks in the car. So excited about this because we leave town just about every weekend and I hate missing church. So, this is a great way for me and the hubs to connect when we can’t make it!
- If you have girls, you know how expensive bows are, AND you know how they get lost constantly. My friend Neelley told me about this awesome vendor on Etsy that makes gorgeous bows. I ordered some and they are awesome…just $4/per bow!
- I went to Keeneland back in October for a fun weekend with my college friends. I of course hit up the gift shop and bought this AMAZING candle. It comes in a gorgeous container too. Don’t be surprised if you’re a friend of mine and you get this as a gift 😉 It smells SO good…I keep it in my bedroom 😉
- I wore the cape above while I was prego and now. It’s reversible too so that if you want more gray just flip it over. It comes in other colors and it’s great for traveling. It’s also under $60 so it’s an excellent price point for Christmas gifts.
Have a wonderful weekend y’all! I’ll be busy packing for our next family adventure so stay tuned…I’m hoping for a little snow where were headed! -Jess