- I am a paper person and it’s super important for me to have a date book to write my kids schedules and appointments in. Last year I bought this desk planner, which was great…but I realized I needed something smaller to stash in my purse. I just bought this pocket planner and love it! I thought I was pretty organized this year, but as it turns out I completely dropped the ball at the end of the year. I missed reserving santa pics with our favorite santa, the Christmas train ride, the CHOA mailbox decorating committee, and something else but I forget… I already have these dates penciled in for November 2017!!
- I am a little obsessed with faux fur and I’ve been eyeing this leopard coat for a couple months. It’s currently 25% off and in my shopping cart. The length is great and it looks super warm. Plus, it glams up your look instantly. I had one a few years ago but it was a shorter jacket with cropped sleeves and it just didn’t suit me anymore.
- I picked up a copy of The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up and I am OBSESSED. I am about 1/3 of the way through it and it’s really made me think about “my stuff”. My biggest take away so far is to only keep the things that bring me joy! Wake up call!!! I feel so many times I have things in my closet or lying around my house that are nice, but just don’t bring me joy. SO, I’m going to sell/donate everything that doesn’t give me joy. More on this topic later!
- I downloaded the TED talks app on my phone a couple days ago and I’m obsessed. They are short talks that get your ideas going which are also great conversation topics. I think it’s great to expose yourself to new ideas and opinions…gotta keep yourself well rounded 😉 I listened to a 12 minutes talk by Laura Vanderkam about how to gain control of your free time. It was super enlightening. To sum it up, you basically have time to do everything you want to do…you just have to make it a PRIORITY!
- Which brings me to the next topic of….WORKING OUT! Yes, I have started to do this. I am on week 2 of regularly using my Peloton bike. I have been dying to have my pr-baby bod back but I kept making excuses of either not having enough time, I’m too tired or waiting for the perfect moment when all of the kids are asleep and the hubs is pre-occupied with something. Well, I came to the realization that I have not been making it a priority and that it is possible to work out 4-5 times a week. More on this topic coming soon!
Shop The Post