5 Spring Accessories for LESS
Spring is officially here and so are all the trends! I’m a huge fan of a good deal so I scoped out some dupes of some hot items this season!
- Bracelet Crossbody Bag – I first saw this bracelet cross body and fell in live but not with the price! Its feminine but very versatile for any outfit. I love being able to use the bracelet and carry it as a clutch on a night out. I found the more affordable dupe and a bonus is that it comes in SO many colors!!
- Celine Sunglasses – The next piece are the Celine sunglasses and if you have seen basically any picture of me I’m always wearing them! I found a more afforadable pair that looks exactly the same but at a fraction of the cost. These are a huge staple for my day to day style.
- Givenchy Handbag – I’m always on the hunt for my everyday, throw anything in kinda bag! I found this Givenchy bag and fell completely head over heels! It has so much room for all the extra stuff in your purse and has a structured, sophisticated look. The dupe of this bag is so amazing because you get all the features you want but only $66! A huge deal!!
- Nude Strappy Heels – Now every woman needs the perfect nude strapped heel and I have found the one for you! Steve Madden carries amazing shoes that look like so many designer shoes but at an affordable price. You can get them here. These shoes are a staple for any wardrobe or season!
- Ark Bag – Now this bag is one of the top trends this spring season but so many of them can be so over priced! I bought the dupe in the larger version and the real thing in the small version and you can’t tell a difference. This is the perfect bag for any vacation or night out.
It’s been a long time since I’ve done a high/low comparison and it has definitely been a highly requested post. I hope you have enjoyed my 5 Spring Accessories for LESS post 😉 I do at least one shopping post per week, so make sure you check out this post and this post.