9 Practical and Pretty Handbags
Today I’m going to share with you 9 practical and pretty handbags from DeMellier. I recently came across the brand DeMellier and I have been obsessing over their line every since. So many great handbag styles and colors to choose from. Whether you need a bag for work, bopping around with the kids or just a practical and pretty handbag you can find something here. The other cool thing is that you can add a complimentary monogram to the bag straps and on some styles add a big, brass letter. I love a little touch of personalization and I know you aren’t going to see these bags on all of your friends because they are out of London. They aren’t inexpensive, but definitely more affordable than a designer bag. I’ve always found that if I invest in a nice handbag they wear well and I can wear it season after season.
- The Mini Venice – This bag comes in 9 other colors. It is a faboo crossbody. The BIG version is #9, but it also come in a MIDI version here (6 colors).
- The Chicago – This can be a diaper bag OR a laptop bag. Top handles and a should strap and it comes in 7 other colors.
- The Berlin – This bag comes in 6 other colors, but this color combo is my favorite. It is sleek and spacious crossbody bag…dress up or down.
- The Mini Berlin – This bag comes in 8 other colors and this blue makes my heart sing.
- The Montmartre – Technically this is a wallet, but pretty enough to be a clutch. It also comes in black too.
- The San Francisco – This bag comes in 6 other colors with some multi colors too. I really need a crossbody bag in this color, 9″x7″ great size.
- The Vienna – The gold clasp on the front is my favorite and it comes in 6 other colors.
- The Athens – This comes in 6 other colors. You can even add a big brass letter to the front to add more pizzazz. I LOVE the extra wide strap too.
- The Venice – This is the ultimate mom crossbody bag. So much space and so chic, plus it comes in 7 other colors.