- COOLA Sunscreen – I love this sunscreen! Antioxidant rich and also water/sweat resistant. Paraben-free; sulfate-free; phthalate-free; gluten-free; GMO-free; preservative-free; oxybenzone-free.
- 2 Faced Hangover Prime Set – I use this every day and it really does make a difference. I use the cream as my primer and then the spray to set/refresh my makeup.
- FOREO LUNA – I have been wanting to try this for awhile, it’s supposed to help cleanse your skin. You simply add your cash wash and then gently wash for about a minute.
iluminage Skin Rejuvenating Gloves – My mother always told me that you can tell a women’s age by her neck and her hands. I’ll be trying these babies out!
OUAI – I recently bought some products from this line and love it. They smell soooo good too!
- The Power of Makeup Planner Collection Sunlit Glamour by Trish McEvoy – $585.50 value for only $225. If you need a general overhaul of everything, then this is what you want. I have used several of her makeup planners in the past and love them. She has the prettiest colors and the case it comes in is so nice. I saw it in person and really wanted to purchase it, but really just didn’t need it. I can’t recommend enough!
- Facial Toning Kit – Think of this tool as exercise for the face. It helps tighten up sagging skin and wrinkles.
Iconic Radiance Alpha Beta® Extra Strength Daily Peel – This box contains a 3 month supply. I use one every day and it keeps black heads gone and glowing skin there.
- Kiehl’s Jumbo Creme – My favorite all over body cream.
- Bobbi Brown Nude Lip Color Trio – These colors look gorgeous. If I needed more lipstick, I would buy these
- Drybar The Most Wanderful Waves Set – Drybar products smell amazing and this curling iron is the one I use.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Duo – Before I had my brows micro bladed I used these products!
- Drybar Here, There and Everywhere Set – Great set, I use several of these products!
Make sure you check out my 25 Top Women’s Clothing from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale too.