It’s been a minute since I’ve had the time to share my Friday 5 with y’all. This is one of my favorite series I do and hopefully you’ll find some fun things to try or inspire you. Let’s get started!
- Fuschia for FALL! Nothing like a bright punch of color to get rid of the winter blues. Bonus if you have a bright lip to match too 😉
- I’m listening to my moms advice and wearing blue blocker glasses in the evening to protect my sleep. The light from our screens interrupts the natural melatonin production which can interfere with sleep. It’s worth a try!
3. The coolest coffee maker that ever existed. It’s simple and pretty and has zero plastic parts. We have made a huge effort to detox and are acutely aware of how toxins can leak into drinks if plastic gets hot. So, say no to plastic…especially plastic water bottles! Instead of paper filters, we purchased this stainless steel coffee filter. Even though the glass looks pretty, it doesn’t keep your coffee warm so I’m buying this thermal carafe instead.
4. Quinn’s room is about 85% done and I’m swooning over this lamp shade. The actual lamp is from Homegoods, but changing the shade can take any lamp next level awesome. I purchased this shade from Edgar-Reeves Lighting in Atlanta. The fabric is designed and created in Wiltshire, England. You should follow them on instagram for additional inspiration @fermoie.
5. My new favorite phone case is from LoopyCases. I chose the leopard print, but of course there are other patterns and colors to choose from. It has a hand loop on the back to help you hold your phone too. #stopthedrop