Fall Decor + Cozy Home Scents
I’m so excited to share my Jack-O-Lantern decor with you using my desert mist diffuser and all of my Fall essential oil blends. One of the first spaces I always switch out every season is my front hall chest. It’s the first thing people see when they come to my house and I always want it to be welcoming. Holiday scents put a pep in my step, so I know you are going to enjoy this trick! Back in the days before I knew how toxic candles were, I would have my favorite candle lit and just hope and pray the kids didn’t touch it. I don’t have to worry about any of that now because this season I have my diffuser going with the yummiest and most welcoming blends. I can have my favorite scents pumping all day long and it gives me such peace of mind knowing I won’t forget to blow the candle out!
Desert Mist Diffuser
The Desert Mist diffuser is the best diffuser I have ever owned and I have several of them all over my house. It’s reliable and it runs all day and all night at my house! One of the most special things about this diffuser is that it has a candle flicker mode which has the coziest flicker like a real candle. I love knowing that while I’m creating pretty seasonal decor for my house, I’m also improving the air quality instead of polluting it with harmful fragrance.
How to Create Your Essential Oil Jack O Lantern
- I bought the 14″ Jack O Lantern – super chic with gold on the inside. The galvanized metal is available too.
- I pierced a small hole in the back of the lantern were the seam is so that I could put the power cord inside the lantern. I used a hammer and a screw driver.
- Fill the diffuser with water and your favorite fall oils. For this project I used orange + clove (orange oil is mood booster 😉 I’m a heavy dropper with oils, so I like to use about 10-15 drops of each oil.
- Don’t use the decorative top that comes with the diffuser. It looks just like a candle with the lattice topper is removed.
- Turn your diffuser on and enjoy the yummy smells!
Free Bonus Diffuser
I am thrilled to share with you that when you get your Premium Starter Kit in September (desert mist diffuser included + 12 oils) I am going to send you this second gorgeous diffuser for FREE! This bonus diffuser looks great in the kitchen, family room and any bedroom. If you have been following me for awhile, you will know that I diffuse every night in every bedroom and I use the oils from the premium starter kit. They help cleanse the air, support our immune system, create a calm environment and help you get a deeper sleep!! I’m also going to send you two recipes cards with all of the Fall essential oil blends 😉 I will be here to answer any questions that you have!
To read more about Why I Started Using Essential Oils, click here.