Friday 5 – My Current Faves
- This Kerastase mousse is my new favorite beauty product and the key to my volume. It doesn’t make your hair textured or tacky, just faboo volume. I apply it to roots on the top half of my head and then lightly down to my ends.
- Have you watched “The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel” yet? It’s on Amazon and the perfect weekend binge.
- I started using Young Living oils a couple weeks ago and I’m obsessed. A BIG blog post coming soon about everything that I use, BUT my the recipe I diffuse at night is 10 drops each of Raven, Thieves, Stress Away and Lavender. I also use their diffuser because I’ve been through my fair share of diffusers and theirs is legit. All of these oils are available in their starter kit and I use the Desert Mist Diffuser 😉 I’m adding a couple drops of lemon to my water in the image above.
- I love this leopard sweatshirt but I do recommend sizing up! I have a long torso and I though it ran a bit short, but super great with high waisted jeans. Plus, it’s on SALE!
- I’ve been drinking one cup of decaffeinated Hibiscus tea every night for the past few months. It is SO yummy and it calms me down after putting three kids to bed 😉
Shop The Post