Designer Series 2: Courtney Giles
Today’s designer is someone I am currently working with, Courtney Giles! Courtney is helping me with my basement and outdoor area; if you saw my stories a few weeks ago, you saw her beautiful layout and fabric picks! I am so eager to see how this space turns out. You know I will share once it is completed!
Courtney Giles Interiors is a full-service, high end residential design firm. Courtney works closely with her clients to create clean, classic, and comfortable settings. While carefully editing each space, she incorporates the stylistic preferences and personalities of her clients. Whether traditional, glamorous, or contemporary, Courtney creates enticing rooms her clients want to spend time in. Be sure to review her full portfolio on her website!
I spoke with Courtney to learn more about her and pick her brain for her favorite things. Her classic style came through in her picks, and I hope you love her recommendations, too!
- My bucket list place to visit is Hotel du Cap-Eden Roc, in the French Riviera.
- My favorite perfume is Bacarrat Rouge 540
- I enjoy a French 75 Cocktail
- I love eating dinner at Umi, LaGrotta, and Blue Ridge Grill.
- I am drawn to Cinq à Sept dresses lately
- My favorite book is ‘Portrait of an Unknown Woman’ by Daniel Silva
- My mantra is “Buy the best, and you will only cry once (as stated by Miles Redd)
As always, make sure you receive my newsletters! I send newsletters with each blog post so you can get a heads up on shopping the looks. Each outfit is loaded to LTK, but you will get to shop the post first! Click here to sign up. You will see some new content this year and I don’t want you to miss out. Connect with me on Instagram and Pinterest, please tell me what is happening in your life and your style needs. In case you missed it, check out the Little Black Dress for Any Occasion post!
If you want to shop Courtney’s favorite line, check out these beautiful pieces that are so flattering!