Recreating Kate Middleton’s Looks
To finish off this glorious week of exploring London, I have decided to focus on the Royal Family. With the coronation of King Charles III today, I want to look at the casual and formal fashion of the most fashionable royal: Princess Kate. I looked through her looks over the years and we are recreating Kate Middleton’s looks!
Some of her wardrobe staples include:
- Wrap dresses: Are a versatile and flattering style that can be dressed up or down.
- Tailored coats: tailored coats are a timeless and practical addition to any outfit.
- Skinny jeans: Princess Kate often pairs her coats and jackets with skinny jeans, which create a streamlined silhouette and modern look.
- Wedges: Provide height and comfort, and are an excellent option for outdoor events.
- Statement hats: Add a touch of glamour and sophistication to her outfits.
- Classic Pumps: She frequently wears classic pumps in neutral colors, which are a versatile and timeless choice.
- Blazers: Princess Kate often wears blazers, which are a great way to dress up a more casual outfit, or add structure to a more formal look.
- Striped Tops: A classic pattern that can bring a formal or casual look to the next level.
- Mid-length dresses: Princess Kate often wears dresses that hit at or below the knee, which are a classic and elegant choice.
- Pearls: She frequently wears pear earrings and necklaces, which are a timeless and sophisticated accessory.
As always, make sure you receive my newsletters! I send newsletters with each blog post so you can get a heads up on shopping the looks. Each outfit is loaded to LTK, but you will get to shop the post first! Click here to sign up. You will see some new content this year and I don’t want you to miss out. Connect with me on Instagram and Pinterest, please tell me what is happening in your life and your style needs. In case you missed it, check out Afternoon High Tea in London!