Designer Series 3: Jessica Bradley
Designer Series Number 3: Jessica Bradley. Today’s designer is Jessica Bradley! Jessica was a lifesaver when we bought and renovated our farmhouse. Her ability to take my scrambled bits of inspiration and tie it all together was truly a work of art. I loved working with her, and her style has just continued to be eye-catching, so I knew I had to feature her in this series!
Jessica Bradley understands that a home is an oasis, a sanctuary, a place of refuge from today’s fast paced and ever-changing world. This mindful idea is the basis for every project Jessica and her team strive to achieve. Her goal is to capture the essence of what home feels like to each client. Using their inspirations and lifestyle, providing the cornerstone for each exciting new collaboration. Whether that’s modern luxury, classic comfort or a cozy retreat, Jessica breathes life, beauty, and functionality into every space. Since 2004, Jessica Bradley Interiors has been curating lovely homes throughout Atlanta, expanding her reach as north as Nantucket and as south as Naples. From ground-up new construction, full scale renovations, or an interior refresh, Jessica and her talented team focus keenly on the details.
I spoke with Jessica to learn more about her and pick her brain for her favorite things. She is hilarious and I hope you love her recommendations, too!
- My favorite place for a cocktail is Saba Rock Resort in Virgin Gorda, and our favorite dinner spot is Bitter End Yacht Club, also in Virgin Gorda.
- My mid-life crisis hobby is sailing with my husband in the Caribbean
- I enjoy a Grey Goose Extra Dirty Martini Blue Cheese olives
- I love eating dinner at Fia at the Burgess Hotel (so cozy and the best hummus!) and Anis for Friday Designer Friends lunch.
- I don’t have a specific clothing line I love, but right now in my office, we are loving all our Spanx that we got for Christmas thanks to a special client! We need it after the Holidays!
- The last Audible I listened to was Atomic Habits by James Clear
- My mantra is “Just do the small things” and “Work passionately and play passionately”.
As always, make sure you receive my newsletters! I send newsletters with each blog post so you can get a heads up on shopping the looks. Each outfit is loaded to LTK, but you will get to shop the post first! Click here to sign up. You will see some new content this year and I don’t want you to miss out. Connect with me on Instagram and Pinterest, please tell me what is happening in your life and your style needs. In case you missed it, check out the Designer Post Number 2: Courtney Giles post!
If you want to shop Jessica’s favorite line, check out these beautiful, flattering pieces!