Designer Series 4: Betsey Mosby
Designer Series 4: Betsey Mosby. Betsey is known for her classic style and mix of modern and antique pieces to create a unique space. Betsey and I met at a ladies’ dinner a few years ago. She has a unique style, and I have followed her since meeting her.
Betsey Mosby is an interior designer based in Jackson, Mississippi. With a primary focus in high-end residential interiors, Betsey’s firm works on projects across the country in the residential, commercial and hospitality arenas. Her design sensibility is a modern take on a traditional aesthetic– focusing principally on classic tradition with an influence on more contemporary art and textiles. She has honed her eye through travel and a lifetime appreciation of architecture and fashion, in addition to her extensive design training and unique background as a CPA. Her eponymous firm is based out of its studio in Jackson, where she also co-owns a high-end tabletop, home and lifestyle shop–The Finery.
I spoke with Betsey to hear about her favorite things and hope you can discover new finds to love!
- I recently went to Paris and Versailles was my favorite part of the trip. The hotel on the Versailles property, the Airelles Chateau de Versaille, recently opened and it is on my bucket list!
- My favorite US travel location is New York—The Carlyle Hotel to stay, Nubeluz at the new Ritz in Nomad for drinks and the city’s best views!! Cipriani’s, The Polo Bar or Balthazar for Dinner, Bergdorf’s, KRB NYC, D. Porthault, John Rosselli to shop!
- I love a Tom Collins cocktail
- Fave Clothing Lines- Ulla Johnson, Mother, Caroline Constas and La Ligne
- Currently reading “The Three lives of Alix St. Pierre”
- My mantra is “Luxury is anything that feels special. I mean, it can be a moment, it can be a walk on the beach, it could be a kiss from your child, or it could be a beautiful picture frame, a special fragrance. I think luxury doesn’t necessarily have to mean expensive.”
As always, make sure you receive my newsletters! I send newsletters with each blog post so you can get a heads up on shopping the looks. Each outfit is loaded to LTK, but you will get to shop the post first! Click here to sign up. You will see some new content this year and I don’t want you to miss out. Connect with me on Instagram and Pinterest, please tell me what is happening in your life and your style needs. In case you missed it, check out the Designer Post Number 3: Jessica Bradley post!
If you want to shop my favorites from Ulla Johnson, browse below!
PANTS | TOP | JACKET | BAG | SHOES | PERFUME | EARRINGS
DRESS | BAG | EARRINGS | NECKLACE | SHOES | PERFUME
JACKET | DRESS | ESPADRILLES | BAG | EARRINGS | PERFUME
TOP | JACKET | PANTS | SHOES | BAG | EARRINGS | PERFUME